Sunday, May 8, 2011

Wow! Time sure flies!

It's Mother's Day and my heart is full. My sweet Tony got me flowers and has done all the work today - cooking, cleaning, etc. Logan is continuing to keep himself in the Armour of God. He has made major changes in his life and is happier than he's been in a long time. I am so proud of him! Nick and Tiffany and McKenzie and Mark are making our life fun and exciting. A lot has happened in the past year. Bella had 4 puppies by C-section. Mark got one - Zoe, Logan got one - Axel, we kept one - Harley, and a man in West Jordan got one - Chevy. Since then Bella has done wonderfully. Harley is now bigger than she is, and very exuberant! In January I finished my Administration degree. I still need to take the Praxis, and then I'll have my certificate. In February, I got a Shih Tzu and names her Giselle, better known as Gigi. She is a bundle of love and fun. Seriously, I love this dog. Shortly after getting the dog, McKenzie came up to me and said, "Nana. Gigi has a bad word in her name . . . Shit zu." I tried to explain the nuances of Shih Tzu vs. the other . . . don't know if I made a difference. Yesterday we took McK and Mark to the Living Aquarium. It was a lot of fun. I'll post some pix. Marky did touch the Stingray, but McKenzie, although she really wanted to, didn't quite do it. A little unnerving, I suppose.

0 comments: