Friday, March 14, 2008

TAG

This comes from my daughter-in-law. If you read it, you've got to post it!

10 years ago -- I was living in Seattle and loving it! I taught high school Biology & AP Biology. I was working on my PhD at the University of Washington. I was pulling my hair out trying to raise two teenage boys!

9 Daily Uses: bathtub, Bath and Body bath gel, lotion, foundation, mascara, blush, cell phone, car, teacher voice

8 things on my to do list -- clean the house, clean out my car, wash my car, clean up the basement, clean out my office at school, organize the office for Tiff and I to start scrapbooking,train my puppy, write some books.

7 places I have lived -- San Jose, CA; Moscow, ID; Calgary, Alberta, Canada, Paradise, CA; Springville, UT; Provo, UT; Kirkland, WA.

6 things I enjoy -- Travel with Tony; playing with McKenzie and Mark; hanging out with our kids; reading books; watching movies; going to Curves with my Mom

5 facts you don't know about me -- I love to cook, I love Sour Jelly Bellys and eat some almost every day; I love to ride roller coasters or anything that makes me dizzy, spins me upside down, or goes fast; I like almost any kind of music; I wish I had a dirt bike

4 jobs I've had -- Customer Service at Alberstons, Operations Officer at Savings & Loan, Anatomy & Physiology instructor at Shoreline Community College in Seattle, WA; Secondary Science Teacher

3 bad habits -- Procrastinating to grade homework; chewing ice (although now getting iron shots weekly to fix my anemia, so am not doing it much anymore :) Saying I'm going to clean the basement and then not doing it!

2 books I last finished -- The Hunt Club & Copy Cat

1 favorite -- Juno & August Rush (tie)

Your turn!!!

0 comments: